Thursday, September 6, 2012

Review of 2010.2011.2012

Hey... Its already 2012. And i did not update my blog for such a long time.

How is everyone? Its soon approaching the end of the year.
Time seems to fly past. or else, is the world turning faster?

In certain times of this year, i wished that time would just hold for a second longer.
For now, i hoped it goes a little faster, so that dec would come and i could go europe again.

yes. i broke up with my french guy last year (2011) dec. He kept on hurting me, and saying to break up several times, At Jan was the last straw. I know we do care for each other, and i do know that, he did loved me very much before. However.... I think its best that we part ways, and leave each other to carry on our lives. I had no regrets. Did my very best. Deferred my degree studies to be with him in france for 4 months. And i think thats already a good experience and opportunity for the 2 of us. He will remain in another part of my memory which i just want to remember the good things we done together.

Many things happened at 2011-2012. I lost my beloved youngest Aunt in Greece at Jan 2012. Dearest xiaogu, if you can hear me... I want to say... "I love you. and i am sorry for not being there when you would need me the most.... I was so near  you. I was just in france. Why didnt you tell us that you needed us, I was just 1-2 hours away. I could be with you. I would know how to make you feel better and more comfortable... I wish... you were still alive. " If only i known. I would be with her... dad, er gu and i were in england. We could fly to her... if we known she was suffering in silence.

Feb - June 2012 was a little happier. I went back to school and  I got to know someone new midst of all the guys i dated so far, I find him one of the most interesting man i ever knew. lets name him DJ. He was also funny, he could make me laugh so much that non of my dates could had done that. And he gave me an experience that was the best holiday i ever had in my entire life. its just 10 simple days, and it was transformed to a 10 "chalet-ious", dreamy and best-of-the-best days. We had a disco room, kitchen, shower room for 2, however... just not a bed for 2. But i missed your couch. so much... and our eurocup football. Donning our same T-shirts, was hilarious! and cheering on our team was something i never did before with any of my friends.

Going back, was sad. I cried. he cried. I felt so sad. First 2 weeks was crazy. I missed him so much. i cannot wait to see him again. at that moment, i thanked GOD for dj.

its now September 2012. Just another 3 more crazy months till i see him again....

but i will wait. hope he will.




2 comments:

  1. You can wait, and I hope you well get a baby soon.

    At least we will can play an interesting game.

    We never forget, we never forgive, you will pay, don't worry...

    Just a question of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi anonymous,
      Thank you for your comment post.

      Yes i am waiting. And i am not married yet, so no, i will not get a baby so soon.

      I never forget, but i forgive. i think that God is fair and He knows what is best for all of us.

      Honestly, I know who you are. Please be reminded, you were the one who initiated to break up, and both of us agreed that its best for us. You did not contact me for months, therefore, since you could carry on without me, i should do the same also.

      I do not owe you anything, I think we had 4 months of good times together, and being in a relationship with you for one year and 2 months had been full of ups and downs, and its really these times that we get to know each other better. I am sure you will meet someone better and more suitable for you than me, and i hoped you already met her and is enjoying your moments with her.

      If you want, you can still call me anytime. We can still be friends if you want to. I do not have the word "revenge" in my dictionary, but if God wants to punish me in his own way, He can do it, because i am under his mercy.

      I hope this reply finds you well, and seek more closure from you and I wish you and your family, a wonderful life ahead.

      Best Wishes,
      Caroline Moon.

      Delete