Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Love Vs Time



Dear Sunshine,

I recalled my moments at my best friend - Halimah's wedding. Although i just discharged from the hospital, my friend never failed to insist i come for her wedding. I am so honoured to be her bridesmaid for my malay best friend. Proudly, i wore my chongsam as i could not squeeze into her tiny malay traditional formal wear, we settled for my chongsam instead. Culture has always been part of me, and acceptance is so important for diversity.



Because of the word "Love", I believe people had done silly things before in their lives, which includes me, my friends, even my parents. Its so unexplainable.

I think i got well, because of my best friends' love for me. Seeing my best sis, friends, close to tears, when they saw me motionless in the hospital, brings me to blame myself for forgetting them for a split second. My youngest sister jia, cried the moment i got into the ambulance, although she kept scolding me for being stubborn, i knew she loved me. i hate to see her cry or being upset because of what i do wrong, she was always the reason for me to stay strong, and being there for her when she need me especially when my parents were not around.

I had a hard time recovering from that love that i once had. Someone whom really I felt was the man I was going to follow for the rest of my life. Everything i did for that entire 3 years, was for him, and for our future. I really got to thank Casey Nue, and our KTV and hang out gang, my class S.H.E (Halimah and rose), Brother Joe, SIS joyce, and most of all, jia, victor, hanny, and my beloved ah yee. Without them, i would not have completed my last semester of nursing studies, and to be here as what i am today. I am so lucky to have great friends and buddies like them. Mount Alvernia is such a compassionate hospital, i am really lucky to be part of the nursing team for them.

When i came out of the hospital, my daddy was the one who came back from China to discharge me. I had my ex's photo in my wallet, and when my daddy flipped my wallet, i try to hide his picture by flipping to another side. Immediately, he held my hand, and i will never forget what he said to me " Ying, its ok, Take your time. Why you want to hide from something that its infront of you..." I was thinking that no father would have said that, he never scolded me, never blamed me, and he never had a frown on his face... Because of that, i knew he truely understood me, and loved me. He knew what i needed was just time.

Today, i smsed some friends, are we destined to marry someone whom we do not love the most in our life?


What do you think?

Alright, Its already 1630hrs. I got to hurry now to complete a surprise gift for a brother. and ouch, i cut my feet with a penknife while cutting the papers supported by my lap.


What was I thinking...?

thinking of you....
Moon Lim




A shot with my classmate, Nicole's husband. No more better shots that day, too busy. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment